This boat is owned by a very experienced sailor and industry professional. She is well maintained and in top shape with no to-do list. Built in 2013 but first sailing season in 2014. This boat is lightly used by a couple and no racing, with only 435 engine hours. She is fitted out for easy weekend cruising as well as extensive ocean sailing for longer periods.
Equipment list Dehler 38; Mystic. November 2019
Equipment and deckgear
Harken upgraded winch and deckgear.
- Halyards winches; HB40.2STAR
2 Genua winches HB46.2STAR
- Mainsheet winches with stoppers HB40.2STAR
- Spinnaker gear for Asymmetrical.
- Fixed Dehler bowsprit.
- Harken adjustable jib tracks
- Electrical anchor winch and 45m of chain.
- Anchor gear integrated in bowsprit.
- Second lightweight anker with lead-line.
- Custom cockpit table with integrated navigation and autopilot controls.
- Fenders and dock lines.
Sails: All in good condition, to be inspected.
- Elvstrom FCL triradial performance fully batten main and jib.
- North Code 0 Gennaker, Norlon 250; 74 m2 on furling torsional stay.
- North A2 Asymmetrical spinnaker; Norlon 75; 110 m2, with top down furling.
- Karver KSF2 furler with torsional cable.
- Easy jacks
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Cockpit table with custom build in navigation.
- Teak cockpit flooring and next to mast
- Custom sprayhood with extension
- Cockpit cover
- Winter cover
- Cockpit cushions
- Retractable mooring cleats.
- Raymarine wind, depth and speed, color display’s I 70.
- Raymarine autopilot, EV-200 Linear Pack
- Raymarine e7 gps chartplotter.
- Raymarine VHF Ray 49E
- Alpine radio DVD and build in speakers and outside speakers.
- Upgraded battery pack; 1x90Ah and 2x 165Ah AGM (12v)
- Inverter 12v to 220v
- 3 color mast light and Anker light.
- Webasto heating system.
- Additional insulation engine room.
- Upgraded upholstery (Pacific)
- Custom extended forward bed to 220 cm.
- 3-cabin layout with 3rd cabin now in use for storage.
- Additional shelving added in closet.
- Upgraded to super yacht quality mattresses
- Window shades
- Sky (mosquito) screen on hatches
– New Highfield roller dinghy; 2.5 m. New (2019)